As a Registered Naturopathic Doctor I am regulated by the College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia. This proves that I:
- graduated from a recognised programme
- passed rigorous professional entrance exams
- keep my knowledge and skills current
- act in your best interests
- have professional liability insurance
- am accountable to a regulatory body that can investigate complaints and impose discipline
For more information see the website of the College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia (CNPBC).
Make sure that your health care providers are regulated, licensed and accountable.Registered Health Care Professionals in BC are governed by the Health Professions Act of BC, and the Regulations and Bylaws made under that Act. This Act governs: Naturopathic Doctors, Medical Doctors, Chiropractic Doctors, Doctors of Traditional Chinese Medicine & Registered Acupuncturists, Registered Massage Therapists and Midwives.