1) Do you have a fever?
2) Do you have any of the following signs or symptoms?
- New onset of cough
- Worsening of chronic cough
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- New loss or decrease in sense of taste or smell
- Runny nose
- Hoarse voice
- Nasal congestion
- Unexplained fever or malaise
- Difficulty swallowing
- Nausea and/or vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
3) Have you travelled or had close contact with someone who has travelled outside Canada in the past 14 days?
4) Have you had close contact with anyone with respiratory illness or a confirmed or probable or suspected case of COVID-19?
- Yes If “Yes” go to Q5
- No IF “No” SCREENING IS COMPLETE
5) If you answered “Yes” to Q4: Did you wear the required and/or recommended PPE according to the type of duties you were performing (e.g. goggles, gloves, mask and gown or N95 if performing aerosol generating medical procedures) when you had close contact with a suspected or confirmed case?
IF YOU HAVE ANSWERED “Yes” TO QUESTIONS 1 OR 3, OR HAVE CHECKED OFF ANY SIGNS OR SYMPTOMS, YOU MAY NEED TO RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT. Please call 250-361-9888 to discuss your situation with Dr Penny Seth-Smith ND.
If you have answered “Yes” to question 4 and “Yes” to question 5, you may proceed with your appointment.