Check out the SHINE health project, a fresh new way to learn about health
A UV filter (disinfecting) filters all circulating air in this building, to increase your protection
MASKS ARE NOW OPTIONAL. If you would like me to wear one, please let me know.
For all in person visits, please feel free to wait in the back yard.
Long Covid and Post-Pandemic exhaustion
Are you struggling to get through the days since having Covid?
Or are you worn right down by all the stresses, difficulties and changes of the past three years?
Do you feel that you don’t have the energy to do more than just get through, with little or none left for enjoyment, or to rest and recuperate from feeling so drained?
Naturopathic medicines offer many ways of supporting your systems to help you make a come-back. Call me on 250-361-9888 for an appointment, or for a 10 minute meet and greet call.
Low allergen clinic
Dr Penny Seth-Smith BSc (Hons) ND
Registered Naturopathic Physician
Certifications in prescribing, facial mesotherapy, oral chelation, acupuncture
Particular interest in complex difficult-to-diagnose cases,
and the interplay between physical and
mental & emotional health
Offering Live blood analysis and Muscle Testing / Applied Kinesiology in addition to conventional
Do you feel you have tried everything
and nothing has really worked?
Have you been told that nothing is wrong
and yet you still feel awful?
Do you react to so many medications
and treatments that you despair?
Get sage advice from a naturopath with 25 years experience
Dr Penny Seth-Smith is an integrated Naturopathic Physician for adults, children and infants. She has an English science degree, 4 years (5,000 hours) of Canadian post-graduate Naturopathic medical education and 25 years experience in natural treatments for a wide variety of illness and disease. Her particular expertise is in treating Gut Health, Anxiety and Depression, Thyroid problems, Hormonal imbalances, Migraines, Seasonal Allergies, and Long-term Effects of Childhood (and later) Traumas.
She also offers gentle treatments suitable for the Highly Sensitive Person.
Providing Naturopathic Treatments for:
- Long Covid – once you have tested negative for the infection, if symptoms persist or return.
- Post-viral syndromes in general (please click on post below for more)
- Hair loss
- Post partum depression
- Childhood trauma
- Long term effects of previous mental / emotional traumas
- Concussion and post-concussion syndromes
- Seasonal allergies
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Leaky Gut
- Food sensitivities
- Candida overgrowth
- SIBO (Small intestine bacterial overgrowth)
- SIFO (Small intestine fungal overgrowth)
- Celiac disease
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Kidney function problems
- Thyroid problems
- Hormone imbalances
- Menopausal symptoms
- Breast Health
- Osteoporosis and osteopenia
- Chronic fatigue
- Myalgic encephalitis (ME)
- Heavy metal toxicity
- The highly sensitive person
Additional services offered:
- Muscle testing (Applied Kinesiology)
- Live blood analysis
- Lab testing
- Genetic testing and applying the results to your health regimen
- Facial mesotherapy: scar and wrinkle reduction
- Thyroid treatments: conventional and integrative
- Bio-identical hormone replacement therapy
- Terrain medicines
- Prescription medications
- Oral chelation (detoxing heavy metals with pills rather than intra-venous treatments)
- Functional medicine (Clinical Nutrition)
- Medicinal herbs
- Lifestyle counselling
- Vitamin B12 injections
Member in good standing of the CNPBC, BCND (previously BCNA) and CAND.
Past Board member for the CNPBC, and Chair of the Bylaws Committee.
Past member of the CNPBC Inquiries Committee and Standards of Practice Committee.
Organiser and Master of Ceremonies for the BCNA Naturopathic Medicine Week Victoria 2014 & 2015.
Recipient of “Best Naturopathic Physician British Columbia 2019” Canadian Business Award.
Appearances on CFAX 1070 and CKNY Radio stations, podcasts on mindbodyradio.com.